Sunday, April 7, 2013

Checking in and reconnecting

Well, last summer when I was posted to Roberts Creek Elementary I was very sad to be leaving Pender Harbour.  Of course I had made many friends on staff and had built some solid relationships with students and parents as well.  I know from Mr. Lewis how some of you are doing, and I'm pleased to hear the stories of success.  I was pleased to hear that the rugby team will be attending Rugby Fest this year again, Go Sakinaws!  I'm not sure what the future holds for me as far as my teaching placement.  I have actually enjoyed the transition to teaching a grade 6/7 class.  I certainly miss teaching twentieth century Canadian and world history, but I'm getting a real kick out of teaching things I haven't had the chance to teach for some time, such as math.  I just finished two snowshoe trips with my class to Bachelor Cabin in Tetrahedron Provincial Park and you can check out my post on that at my new classroom blog: jmarshallrce.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment