Friday, December 17, 2010

ENGLISH 12 ENRICHMENT NOVEL STUDY INFO: 17 DEC

  The forum for discussion and further organization of the English 12 Novel Study is here:
http://s15.invisionfree.com/PHSS_Novel_Study/index.php

  You will have to create an account, though it shouldn't take long.  Once you have created an account you can start posting right away.  If you have any problems, just e-mail Rowan at r.v.wersch@gmail.com, or contact him in some other manner.

Rowan: 604-883-9238
Mr. Marshall 604-885-2004

6 comments:

  1. I checked for the novels on Friday afternoon - not in yet. The folks at Talewind Books said that perhaps they will be in on Monday. I will check and get back to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, Mitch, why are you not fast asleep at 3:12 a.m. - you'll never grow up big and tall unless you get enough shut-eye. I called the book store this morning, and the books still aren't in. I'm off Coast, Wednesday, but will check in Thursday. I'm thinking I just should have planned to get them in Vancouver - hindsight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're in! I just stopped in and Bev gave me my copy because I know her. Now we just have to arrange a date for everyone to pick up their copies when Mr Marshall is back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY BOOKS ARE IN!! when does mr.marshall get back? is he back yet? how bout now? DO I GET TO READ THE BOOK NOW!! juuust kiiiiding

    ReplyDelete
  5. See the Dec 23 post for the latest news on the novel

    ReplyDelete